Finishing & Delivery Conditions
- The surfaces of plates are furnished in the “ As Rolled” condition or “Temperature controlled rolling” condition and are subject to 100% visual inspection. The steel plates are free of injurious defects and have a good working finish to confirm to the requirements of the specifications under which it is produced.
- Minimum acceptable quantity per size per grade is 50 MT for domestic order and minimum 100 MT for export orders
- Delivery tolerance is +/-5% in quantity per size and in total quantity or minimum +/- piece
- Namco plates are furnished with “Mill edge” as rolled (untrimmed edges)
- Invoicing shall be as per actual weight for domestic orders and as per theoretical weight for export orders as per the basic weight of 7.85kg/dm3.
- Marking: Unless otherwise specified, Namco plates are stencilled with white paint on top surface of every plate as below
Stencilling details can be amended per mutual agreement.
• Color coding at top right hand corer of each plate on the width as per related material
grade/specification or as per mutual agreement can be arranged.